Visual diagnosis of child abuse 4th edition usb flash drive the aap resource of visual findings of child abuse for medical providers james d anderst md msci faap the aap resource of visual findings of child abuse for medical providers price 19500. Diagnosis additional resources child abuse evaluation treatment for medical providers comprehensive resources to prevent diagnose and manage child adolescent abuse victims. Child abuse can cause injury to any part of the eye the most common manifestations are retinal hemorrhages rhs in infants and young children with abusive head trauma aht although rhs are an important indicator of possible aht they are also found in other conditions distinguishing the number type location and pattern of rhs is important in evaluating a differential diagnosis
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.