This is a textbook for graduate and upper level undergraduate students in mathematics computer science communication engineering and other fields the explicit construction of finite fields and the computation in finite fields are emphasised in particular the construction of irreducible. Contents 1 sets and integers 1 11 sets and maps 1 12 the factorization of integers 7 13 equivalence relation and partition 15 14 exercises 18 2 groups 21. Bucher fremdsprachig wahlen sie die abteilung aus in der sie suchen mochten. A large portion of the book can be used as a textbook for graduate and upper level undergraduate students in mathematics communication engineering computer science and other fields the remaining part can be used as references for specialists explicit construction and computation of finite fields
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.