Event history analysis has become a key technique for researchers and professionals in public health sociology labour economics political science and organization studies. Event history analysis is a collection of statistical methods for the analysis of longitudinal data on the occurrence and timing of events as used in sociology event history analysis is very similar to linear or logistic regression analysis except that the dependent variable is a measure of the. Event history analysis applied social research methods ebook pdf event history analysis applied social research methods contains important information and a detailed. Applied social research methods series series editors leonard bickman peabody college vanderbilt university nashville debra j rog westat volume 5
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.