Advanced airway management is the subset of airway management that involves advanced training skill and invasiveness it encompasses various techniques performed to create an open or patent airway a clear path between a patients lungs and the outside world. Advanced airway is a low frequency skill with a very high potential of risk if this skill is incorrectly performed it could be detrimental to the outcome of your patient endotracheal intubation . Airway management is a crucial skill for an emergency practitioner to master failure to secure an adequate airway can quickly lead to death or disability review our slideshow for best practices
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.