This second edition incorporates almost 15 years of new research on adolescent suicide and critical thinking about clinical assessment and intervention in addition to an expanded focus on prevention. For the past decade adolescent suicide assessment and intervention has been recognized as the best and most authoritative text on this most tragic of subjects. The second edition of berman jobes and silvermans adolescent suicide assessment and intervention is an essential resource for anyone who treats adolescents and the tangled web of adolescent . This feature is not available right now please try again later. Almost all directors indicated that a portion of class lectures was dedicated to addressing child adolescent suicide risk assessment and students were reportedly exposed to this topic in multiple
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.